Apply Online Now!
Struggling to pay off an unexpected expense but can’t quite wait until your next payday? Then applying for one of our wage day advance loans might just be the solution, but what exactly are they?
What are Wage Day Loans?
Also known as short-term loans or payday loans, wage day loans are designed to provide a short-term cash solution which are due to be paid back the following month or over a number of months. These loans are designed to help with covering unexpected costs, such as repairing a damaged car or fixing a broken-down boiler.
At Uncle Buck, we offer wage day loans for the sole purpose of helping to cover unexpected short-term cash flows. Our loans should never be used as a means of paying-off pre-existing debt or to help manage long-term financial difficulties.
Wage Day Advance Loans FAQ
Wage day advance loans can be confusing, but with our wage day advance loans FAQ, we can hopefully provide you with the answers you need.
- How can I apply for a wage day advance loan?
- Applying for a wage day advance loan online with Uncle Buck is simple and straightforward. We simply ask a number of questions, including information about your income and expenditure, before running the relevant checks to see whether a wage day advance loan works as a suitable option for you.
- If approved for a wage day advance loan, how long will I have to wait until I receive my money?
- If approved for one of Uncle Buck’s wage day advance loans, you could have your money transferred to your account within 15 minutes.
- How much could I borrow with a wage day advance loan?
- When it comes to how much you can borrow, the amount changes from lender to lender. Here at Uncle Buck, we offer wage day loans of up to £1000, though amounts may be less for new customers.
- Do I need a guarantor when I apply for a wage advance loan?
- The answer is no. At Uncle Buck, we don’t require you to have a guarantor when applying for one of our wage day loans. This means you can apply without having to hassle family or friends to help secure your money.
- Is bad credit an issue?
- At Uncle Buck, we don’t discriminate against those with bad credit, as we prefer to lend to those who can afford our loans rather than basing our decision purely on your previous borrowing history.
- Can I apply for a wage day advance loan online?
- Yes, with our straightforward application process, you can apply online on either mobile, tablet or desktop. So whether you are at home or on the go, you can apply for a wage day loan without having to wait.
- What happens if I still have further questions?
- If you still have questions regarding our wage day advance loans, you can contact our friendly, UK-based customer support team today. Available seven days a week, our support team can be reached on 01959 543 400.
Apply for a Wage Day Advance Loan Today!
Interested in applying for one of our wage day advance loans today? With our straightforward application process, if approved you could have your money without having to deal with any unnecessary delay.
To be approved for a wage advance loan, we first must run the relevant affordability and credit checks. To do this, we ask a number of questions relating to your:
- Banking details
To be approved for one of our wage day loans, applicants must also fulfil the following criteria:
- Be over the age of 18
- A UK resident
- In employment
- Have a UK bank account into which a salary is paid
- A valid email and working mobile phone
- Not currently be in or anticipating entering a debt management plan, individual voluntary arrangement or under any bankruptcy proceedings
Misuse of our wage day advance loans may lead to serious financial difficulties. If you require a loan to help cover long-term financial issues, then there may be more suitable, cheaper alternatives available.
At Uncle Buck, we’ve been offering wage advance loans since 2004 to borrowers from across the UK. To apply for one of our wage advance loans today, click the Apply Now button.
If you have any questions regarding our loans, you can contact us at email@example.com
Prefer to speak with a member of our friendly UK-based customer service team? Then call today on 01959 543 400. We are open seven days a week from Monday to Friday, 08:00 to 21:30 and on Saturdays & Sundays from 09:00 – 18:00.