Treating Customers Fairly (“TCF”)
As a responsible and compliant lender, we already give full information to applicants to enable them to make informed borrowing decisions, and work with customers in financial difficulty both sympathetically and positively. We have reviewed and updated our policies where appropriate and our existing policies are all part of our commitment to Treat Customers Fairly. Our call centre agents receive regular training and we have QA programmes in place to ensure high standards of customer service are maintained.
Uncle Buck acknowledges and embraces the Financial Conduct Authority’s expectation that customers’ interests must be at the heart of how we do business. For the different areas of our business this means:
- Consumers can be confident that they are dealing with a firm where the fair treatment of customers is central to its corporate culture.
- Products and services marketed and sold are designed to meet the needs of the consumer and are targeted accordingly.
- Consumers are provided with clear information and are kept appropriately informed before, during and after the point of sale.
- Where consumers receive advice, the advice is suitable and takes account of their circumstances.
- Consumers are provided with a product that performs as they have been led to expect, and the associated service is of an acceptable standard and as they have been led to expect.
- Consumers do not face unreasonable post-sale barriers imposed by us to change product, switch provider, submit a claim or make a complaint.