When the car breaks down or there’s an issue with the boiler, the problem will often need to be resolved urgently and it could be expensive. Taking out a quick small loan can be an ideal solution for resolving such a crisis without too much unnecessary delay.
What are Quick Small Loans?
Designed to help cover emergency expenses until your next payday arrives, quick small loans can often provide a straightforward solution to an unexpected expense. These small loans often involve a relatively fast application process and pay-out, hence the ‘quick’, and often allow the borrower to resolve their situation the very same day.
At Uncle Buck, we have been providing online short-term loans since 2004 and we remain the longest standing short-term lender on the market. We believe that by offering a fair and transparent product alongside our friendly service team we can offer the customer the best experience available to them.
Why Get a Quick Small Loan?
When it comes to taking out a quick small loan, it’s important that you’re doing so for the right reasons. Risks such as the high repayment costs and the possibility of damaging your credit score need to be considered before taking out a loan. As such, quick small loans are not intended to be used as a long-term financial solution or as a means of paying off pre-existing debt.
However, if you do feel that a short-term loan is the right option for you, then there are several great benefits available:
- Quick application: As the name suggests, a quick small loan is designed to be with you at a much faster rate than that of a more traditional loan, such as one from a bank. At Uncle Buck, we aim to transfer the money into your account within 15 minutes of being accepted for one of our loans.
- No guarantor: Quick small loans often don’t require a guarantor, allowing you to avoid having to ask family and friends to cover the costs of your loan should fail to repay it back. All our loans are no guarantor loans to give you a much more straightforward application process.
- All credit ratings considered: A bad credit rating can often prevent you from securing a loan, yet with a quick small loan this is often not the issue. At Uncle Buck, we don’t discriminate against those who may have a bad credit rating, instead, we offer loans based on credit and affordability.
Apply for a Quick Small Loan Now
Our application process is straightforward and with our online calculator, you can easily see how much you could borrow alongside the monthly breakdown in cost to you. We simply ask a number of questions in regard to your employment, residence and banking details, before running the relevant checks and giving you an answer as to whether you have been accepted for an Uncle Buck loan. If successful, we will aim to transfer the money into your account within 15 minutes.
To be accepted for an Uncle Buck loan, you must also fit certain criteria that include:
- Being in employment
- Being a UK resident
- Over the age of 18
- Have a bank account into which their salary is paid
- Have a valid email and a working mobile
- Not currently in debt management, individual voluntary arrangement or under any bankruptcy proceedings
Our small loans are not intended to be used as a long-term financial solution or as a means of paying off existing debt.
If you would like to find out how much an Uncle Buck loan could cost you, then simply click the Apply Now button and our handy online calculator will provide you with a monthly breakdown of costs.
For further information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would prefer to speak to one our friendly UK customer service team, please call us today on 01959 543400. Our friendly team is available Monday to Friday, 08:00 to 20:00 and on Saturdays from 09:00 – 17:00.