An unexpected cash crisis can quickly cause problems but with a small loan, you could possibly resolve the issue that very same day. However, there are a number of important questions to consider before applying for any small loan.
What is a small loan?
Small loans, or personal loans as they are sometimes known, are essentially payday loans. Small amounts often from around £100 to £1000 that are loaned to individuals to help cover emergency expenses, such as a broken boiler or a car breakdown, until their next payday. These loans are designed to be paid back over a period of instalments to give the borrower a straightforward and convenient way of repaying.
At Uncle Buck, we offer small, short-term loans of up to £500 for first-time borrowers, and then up to £1000 for returning customers who have successfully repaid their previous loans with us. We’ve been offering online short-term loans since 2004 and as a company, we pride ourselves on our fair and transparent loans alongside our excellent customer service.
So to see if you might be suitable for a small loan from Uncle Buck, simply Apply Now for a monthly breakdown of what a loan may cost you.
All our loans are designed for short-term financial use only and should never be used as a means of paying off existing debt or as a long-term financial solution.
How to get a small loan
Applying for a small loan can often be carried out within a short period of time to help ensure you get your money as quickly as possible. The process of applying often involves answering a number of questions covering residence, employment status and banking details alongside fitting certain criteria set out by the lender.
At Uncle Buck, all our loan applications can be completed online via mobile, tablet or desktop to allow you the freedom of applying whether at home or on the go.
Apply for a small loan now
When applying for a small loan, it’s important to fully consider the implications and the reasons behind why you need the money. Small loans do come with a number of risks including high fees and the possibility of damaging your credit score. As such, a small loan shouldn’t be used as a means of paying off pre-existing debt or as a long-term financial solution. However, when used correctly, applying for a small loan with Uncle Buck can have a number of benefits, including:
- A straightforward application process: Small loans are designed to help cover short-term financial emergencies, and in such a crisis, the last thing you want is to face a lengthy process when trying to obtain a loan. At Uncle Buck, we try to make your application as smooth a process as possible, so you have one less thing to worry about.
- No guarantor needed: Many short-term lenders offer small loans that don’t require a guarantor to provide necessary cover should you fail to repay your loan. At Uncle Buck, we offer no guarantor loans to ensure you don’t have to trouble family or friends to act as a guarantor when applying for a loan with us.
- Money with you quickly: The application process for small loans is designed to be quick to help you get your money as soon as possible during a period of emergency. If your application with us is successful, we will aim to transfer the money into your account within 15 minutes of being accepted, so you can resolve any pressing money matters the same day.
- We don’t discriminate against bad credit: A number of lenders also offer bad credit small loans; loans that are available to those with a bad credit rating. At Uncle Buck, we don’t discriminate against those with a bad credit score, instead, we focus on whether we believe our loans work as an affordable option for you.
At Uncle Buck, our loan application process is designed to be as simple as possible and can be completed in minutes to ensure there’s no waiting around during your financial emergency. We simply ask a few questions regarding your residence, employment and banking details so that we know whether an Uncle Buck loan is an affordable option for you.
When applying for a small loan with Uncle Buck, we also require that you fill several criteria to be considered, including:
- Being in employment
- Over the age of 18
- Being a UK resident
- Having a bank account into which your salary is paid
- Having a valid email and working mobile
- Not currently being in debt management, individual voluntary arrangement or under any bankruptcy proceedings
If you would like to see how much you could borrow with an Uncle Buck small loan, simply click the Apply Now button at the top of this page to see a monthly breakdown of how much a loan could cost you.
For any further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would prefer to speak to one of our UK customer service team, then call us today on 01959 543400. Our friendly team is available 7 days a week from 8am to 9:30pm Monday to Friday, and from 9am to 6pm on weekends.