Apply Online Now!
When you’re faced with an emergency expense, such as a broken-down car, there are a variety of different routes you could take to resolve your situation. Applying for a high-cost short-term credit loan is just one of many options to help pay off unexpected costs, but what exactly is this form of credit?
What is Short-Term Credit?
Simply put, short-term credit is just another name for high-cost short-term credit loans or payday loans. Such loans are designed to be paid out the same day on which they are applied for and are intended to be paid back either in full or substantially repaid within 12 months.
If you’re considering applying for a high-cost short-term credit loan, then Uncle Buck could help. We offer short-term loans of up to £1,000 with initial borrowing limits for successful first-time applicants. Do keep in mind that our product is a high-cost short term credit solution to help resolve only momentary cash-flow crisis and should not be used to overcome long-term financial situations.
High-Cost Short-Term Credit
When applying for one of our Uncle Buck short-term loans, we ask that all applicants answer a number of straightforward questions. These questions, covering employment, residential status, income, expenditure and banking details, help us to establish whether we believe an Uncle Buck loan would work as an affordable option for you.
We also ask that all those who apply for a short-term credit loan with Uncle Buck fit the following criteria:
- Are over the age of 18
- A UK resident
- In employment
- Have a UK bank account into which their salary is paid
- Have a working mobile phone and a valid email address
- Not currently in debt management, individual voluntary arrangement or under any bankruptcy proceedings
High-cost short-term credit loans are intended to help cover emergency expenses and should never be used as a long-term financial solution or as a means of paying off pre-existing debt.
Short-Term Credit Loan
If your application for a short-term loan with Uncle Buck is successful, then you could take advantage of the following benefits:
- No guarantor: Our short-term loans do not require a guarantor, so you can apply without having to ask a family member or friend to secure your money.
- Available for bad credit: We don’t discriminate against those with bad credit, as we prefer to base our decision on the affordability of the loan to you rather than on your previous borrowing.
- Straightforward application: Our application process is intended to be as straightforward as possible so that you can get a hold of your cash, if approved, without unnecessary delay.
- Apply online: Our high-cost short-term credit loans are designed to be applied for entirely online via mobile, tablet or desktop. So whether you’re at home or on the go, you can always apply for one of our short-term loans.
- Friendly customer support: Our friendly, UK-based customer support team are on hand seven days a week to answer any questions you may have.
Our loans are designed to help manage short-term expenses, and misuse may lead to serious financial difficulties.
At Uncle Buck, we’ve been offering high-cost short-term credit since 2004 to borrowers from across the UK. To apply for a short-term credit loan today, click the Apply Now button.
If you have any questions regarding our short-term loans, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prefer to speak with a member of our friendly UK-based customer service team? Then call today on 01959 543 400. We are open seven days a week Monday to Friday, 08:00 to 21:30 and on Saturdays & Sundays from 09:00 – 18:00.