Facing an unexpected financial emergency can be an incredibly stressful experience but knowing that the issue could be resolved quickly and with little trouble can help to lift any worry. Applying for a same day payday loan could be the ideal short-term solution to such a problem.
Same Day Payday Loans
A loan can be a great way of helping during a cash crisis, but what exactly is a same day payday loan?
A same day payday loan is:
- A loan that can be applied for, completed and be received into an account all within the same day.
- A loan that’s designed to be repaid in clear weekly, fortnightly or monthly instalments.
- At Uncle Buck, we’ve been offering fair and transparent same day loans since 2004 to help cover unexpected expenses. We set out a clear repayment schedule to be repaid over periods of four or six months to ensure we offer a manageable and affordable solution to your short-term financial emergency.
A same day payday loan should only be used as an answer to a short-term cash emergency and never as a long-term solution or as a way of paying off pre-existing debt.
How to Apply for a Same Day Loan in the UK
Applying for a same day payday loan with Uncle Buck involves a clear and simple application process. We start by asking a number of questions regarding your residence, employment and banking details before running the relevant checks to ensure a same day payday loan is an affordable option for you.
Alongside our questions, we also require that all applicants fit the following certain criteria:
- A UK resident
- Over the age of 18
- In employment
- Have your salary paid directly into your bank account
- Have a valid debit card for this account
- A valid email address and working mobile phone
- Not currently in debt management, individual voluntary arrangement or under any bankruptcy proceedings
Should you fit our required criteria, you could be accepted for an Uncle Buck loan of up to £500, or up to £1000 for returning customers with a good borrowing history.
Same Day Payday Loans from UK Lender
A same day payday loan may not always be the right option when looking to resolve a financial crisis and they do come with risks such as the lowering of your credit score and high repayment costs. For these reasons, same day payday loans are not intended to be used for long-term financial solutions or as a means of paying off pre-existing debt.
However, should you feel that a same day loan is the right solution for you, there are a variety of benefits available, including:
- No guarantor required: At Uncle Buck, we don’t require you to have a guarantor for our same day loans, allowing you to apply without having to ask a family member or friend to act as a guarantor.
- Bad credit: We don’t discriminate against those with bad credit, preferring to consider your current circumstances and the affordability of a same day payday loan rather than your previous borrowing history.
- Apply at a time convenient for you: Our loans can be applied for online via a mobile, tablet or desktop, allowing you to apply whether at home or on the go.
- Simple application process: Our application process is designed to be as straightforward as possible to ensure there’s no delay in helping you get your money.
- Online calculator: Our online calculator allows you to easily see the costs of taking out a loan with Uncle Buck, so there are no unforeseen extra payments after you’ve applied.
To see whether an Uncle Buck loan could be an affordable option for you, click the Apply Now button.
If you require any further information regarding our same day payday loans, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you prefer to speak to one of our friendly UK-based customer services team, call us on 01959 543400. Our friendly team is available 7 days a week Monday to Friday, 08:00 to 21:30 and on Saturdays & Sundays from 09:00 – 18:00.
Please be aware that an Uncle Buck loan is not intended for long-term financial relief and there may be cheaper and more suitable alternatives if you are seeking a solution to a longer-term problem.