Apply Online Now!
It can be tempting applying for a short-term loan to manage an unexpected expense, but it’s important that before doing so, you understand what the loan could cost you. So if you’re considering a short-term loan and want a clearer idea of what the costs could be to you, our repayment calculator can help.
At Uncle Buck, we offer a straightforward repayment calculator to help you understand the costs of our short-term loans. If you believe that the costs shown by our calculator are an affordable solution for your needs, then you could apply for:
- Apply for an amount of up to £1000
- Borrow for either a four or six month period
- Repay in instalments in accordance with your pay frequency
Our loans are designed to help manage short-term cash flows. They are not meant to be used as a long-term borrowing option or as a means of paying off pre-existing debt. If you require assistance with another form of credit, then there may be cheaper, more suitable options available for your needs.
Loan Payment Calculator
- Available on the Uncle Buck homepage, our loan payment calculator shows what an Uncle Buck loan could end up costing you. To figure out these costs, simply enter how much you wish to borrow, how long for and when you get paid into our payment calculator. This allows us to calculate the repayment costs which are shown as:Regular instalment costs
- Final, one-off cost
- Interest charged on the loan
- The total amount to repay
This breakdown in cost is designed to give you a clearer picture of what an Uncle Buck loan might end up costing you.
When it comes time to repay your loan, we know that having flexibility can make a real difference. So to help, we provide monthly instalment loans, allowing you to repay in accordance with when you get paid.
Alongside providing a flexible loan repayment option, applying with Uncle Buck also provides a number of other benefits, including:
- No Guarantor Loans: Don’t have a guarantor? With Uncle Buck, you can still apply for a loan without having to ask a family member or friend to help secure your money
- Loans for Bad Credit: We don’t believe that credit ratings are always an accurate representation of who you are as a borrower. So to help those who can afford a loan but aren’t being approved due to a poor credit rating, we offer bad credit loans
- A Straightforward Application Process: Designed for mobile, tablet and desktop, our easy to understand online applications allow you to apply whether at home or on the go
- Customer Support Seven Days a Week: Questions about our loan repayment process? Then our friendly UK based customer service team are happy to help
Monthly Repayment Calculator
Interested in applying for an Uncle Buck loan today? If our monthly repayment calculator shows that an Uncle Buck loan could be the right choice for you, then you are welcome to apply. Our application process is straightforward and easy to understand to ensure for a hassle-free experience.
Before starting your application, please ensure that you fulfil the following criteria:
- Are over the age of 18
- A UK resident
- In employment
- Have a UK bank account into which your salary is paid
- Own a working mobile phone
- Have a valid email address
- Not currently be in or anticipating entering debt management, an individual voluntary arrangement plan or any bankruptcy proceedings
To allow us to carry out the necessary affordability and creditworthiness checks, we must also ask a number of questions covering your:
- Banking details
These questions help us to establish whether we believe that a loan may work as a suitable affordable option for you.
At Uncle Buck, we’ve been offering loans since 2004 to borrowers from across the UK. To apply for a loan today, click the Apply Now button.
If you have any questions regarding our loans, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org