As the title suggests, our online loans can be applied for entirely online with a mobile, tablet or desktop, whether that’s from the comfort of your own home or while on the go.
Apply Online Now!
To qualify for an Uncle Buck loan, we simply ask for a few basic details, and if successful, you could be approved for a loan and be on your way to resolving your short-term financial crisis.
To find out how much you could borrow and whether your repayment is affordable, click the Apply Now button on the online calculator at the top of this page or apply here for a result in under 10 minutes.
Quick Online Loans
When you receive that unexpected bill, resolving it as soon as possible is key for preventing the problem from spiralling out of control. Our online loans offer a straightforward way of solving the issue and you could be approved a loan without ever needing to visit a branch or speak to an adviser. However, we may need to call some customers to simply confirm their details.
You could be eligible to borrow up to £500 for your first loan with us, while those who successfully repay their previous loans, could be approved for an amount of up to £1000.
Our repayment schedules are straightforward too and provide a convenient way of paying back your loan regularly.
Should anything throughout the online application process not make complete sense, our excellent customer service team can be reached on 01959 543400 during opening hours for an immediate answer to any queries you may have.
Apply for Online Loans
Taking out an Uncle Buck online loan provides several benefits, including:
- Apply when you want, where you want: Complete our straightforward application at a time that works for you.
- Find out what you can afford to borrow: Our online calculator works out exactly how much your loan repayments will cost with a clear breakdown of every instalment, allowing you to choose the repayment schedule that works best for you.
- We value your security: Our website is hosted on a secure server to ensure your personal details remain safe when you apply for an online loan with us.
- No Guarantor required: Our loans are available without the need for a guarantor, so there’s no troubling family and friends to help secure your money.
How to get online loans
Yes, you can apply for our online loans if you meet the following criteria:
- Over 18 years of age
- A UK resident
- In employment
- Own a UK bank account and valid debit card into which your salary is paid.
- A working email address and mobile phone
- Not currently in debt management, individual voluntary arrangement or under any bankruptcy proceedings
- Affordability and Credit Checks
If you fit the above criteria, then you could be approved for an Uncle Buck loan the same day simply by answering a number of questions and providing your personal and financial information.
Once your application has been completed, we run the relevant checks to provide you with a prompt answer as to whether or not you have been successful in your request for an online loan.
Throughout this process, we provide you with and request that you understand in full, all the required pre-contractual information needed for your online loan, including:
- The amount of your loan and the monthly breakdown in cost to you
- How we will collect your repayment
- The terms and conditions of your loan
- What may happen if you are unable to meet your loan repayments
Once your online application has been approved, the money could be transferred to your account in under 15 minutes.
Since 2004, we at Uncle Buck have been committed to offering transparent and fair short-term loans to borrowers throughout the UK. We firmly believe in the importance of responsible lending and we are fully authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority to offer our online services.
To find out how much an online loan for your chosen amount will cost, simply Apply Now.
For any further questions regarding our online loans, email us at email@example.com
Prefer to speak with one of our friendly UK based Uncle Buck team? Call us today on 01959 543400. We are open Monday to Friday, 07:45 to 21:30 and on Saturdays & Sundays from 09:00 – 18:00.
Our loans are for short term use only and shouldn’t be used to manage existing debt. There may be other, cheaper, or more suitable, forms of credit available to you that meet your needs at this time.