Apply Online Now!
Many of us have experienced a sudden, unexpected expense at some point in our lives and having to quickly find the money to afford the costs isn’t always easy. When faced with such a situation, a short-term loan could help you to resolve the issue without unnecessary delay. However, if your credit rating is low, lenders may not consider you a suitable lending option.
If you’re struggling for approval, a bad credit loan could be a viable solution for resolving your current cash crisis.
Very Low Credit Score Loans
When it comes to understanding your credit score, it’s important to know that your rating isn’t simply measured as ‘good’ or ‘bad’ but is, in fact, a three-digit number. This score allows lenders to have a much clearer picture of your financial history and of who you are as a borrower.
Actions such as late repayments on loans or regular credit checks can all lead to your rating being adversely affected. And as these entries can all sit on your record for up to six years, a low credit score may not accurately reflect your current financial circumstances.
Loans for People with Low Credit Scores
At Uncle Buck, we offer small loans for bad credit as we understand that your credit score is not always a true representation of who you are as a borrower. Available for amounts of up to £1000 for four or six month periods, an Uncle Buck loan could help you to manage an unexpected expense despite your credit rating.
At Uncle Buck, we offer loans designed to help with managing short-term cash flows. Our bad credit loans are not intended to pay-off pre-existing debt or to cover long-term financial problems. Our loans are a “high cost” form of credit and there may be cheaper, more suitable options available to you. Missing payments can make it more difficult in obtaining credit in the future as we report payment information to credit reference agencies and other lenders may see this.
Best Loans for Low Credit Score
If you’re searching for the best loans for low credit scores, then hopefully we can help. When you take out a loan with us, you can take advantage of a range of additional benefits, including:
- No Guarantor Loans: When it comes to being approved for a loan, we know it can be tricky finding a guarantor. Which is why at Uncle Buck, we offer no guarantor loans so you can avoid having to hassle family or friends to secure your money.
- Straightforward Online Applications: We know emergency expenses can happen anywhere and at any time, which is why our hassle-free online applications are designed for mobile, tablet and desktop.
- Customer Support Seven Days a Week: Still have questions about our low credit score loans? Then our friendly UK-based customer support team, available seven days a week, can help.
Apply for Low Credit Score Loans
To be eligible for a low credit score loan, you must first ensure you fulfil the following criteria:
- Be over the age of 18
- Be a UK resident
- Be in employment
- Have a UK bank account into which your salary is paid
- Own a working mobile phone and have a valid email address
- Not currently be in or anticipating entering debt management, an Individual Voluntary Arrangement or be under any bankruptcy proceedings
If you fulfil the above criteria, then you could be approved a loan depending on the relevant affordability and creditworthiness checks. To carry out these checks, we simply ask a number of questions regarding your:
- Residential Status
- Current Employment
- Banking Details
At Uncle Buck, we’ve been offering short-term loans since 2004 to borrowers from across the UK. To apply for a low credit score loan today, click the Apply Now button.
If you have any questions regarding our low credit score loans, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prefer to speak with a member of our friendly UK-based customer service team? Then call us today on 01959 543 400. We are open seven days a week Monday to Friday, 08:00 to 21:30 and on Saturdays & Sundays from 09:00 – 18:00.