We all lead busy lives and we all value being able to save time when possible, that’s why when it comes to borrowing money, an easy online loan often provides an ideal solution.
However, while such a loan may be one of the quicker options when it comes to resolving your short-term cash crisis, it isn’t intended to be a solution to long-term debt or substantial financial difficulties.
How to get easy loans online
Easy online loans are essentially online loans that are straightforward to apply for and can often give you an immediate answer as to whether you have been accepted, subject to affordability and credit checks.
Looking online, you’ll find a wealth of lenders all offering payday loans for varying amounts and rates. Finding the right lender, however, isn’t always as clear-cut as you might think as many require that you fit a certain criteria. Meanwhile, guaranteeing that a lender is as legitimate as they claim to be is not always that easy to find out.
Here at Uncle Buck, we pride ourselves on our commitment to responsible lending and we are fully authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority to provide our services. All our short-term loans are fair and transparent, and we provide a breakdown of all our costs upfront, including a month by month schedule so there are no hidden surprises. To apply for an Uncle Buck loan today, simply click the Apply Now button at the top of this page for the possibility of borrowing up to £500 for your first loan with us.
Why easy online loans?
An online loan is one of several products to support you during a short-term cash-flow crisis, which offer a number of benefits that make your situation less stressful and more manageable. Here a few benefits of an easy online loan with Uncle Buck:
- A straightforward breakdown of costs: An easy online loan should provide you with all the costs associated with your loan upfront. Our handy Uncle Buck online calculator allows you to see how much you could borrow with a breakdown of your repayments.
- Apply at your convenience: There are no appointments to keep when applying for an online loan, so you are free to complete your application at a time that suits you. Easy online loans can often be completed via a mobile, tablet or desktop, allowing you to apply whether out and about or from the comfort of your own home.
- A helpful human voice should you need it: Should something go wrong, a good online lender will have a customer service team to contact for help and support. Our friendly UK call staff are on hand 7 days a week to help with any enquiries you may have when it comes to your loan.
- Avoid waiting around: Easy online loans can often be completed within a matter of minutes, giving you access to your cash the very same day. At Uncle Buck, we aim to transfer the cash into your account within 15 minutes of your application being completed.
- No guarantor needed: Easy online loans often don’t require a guarantor, allowing you to secure a loan without having to trouble family or friends.
Please be aware that an Uncle Buck loan is not intended for long-term financial relief and there may be cheaper and more suitable alternatives if you are seeking a solution to a longer-term problem.
Apply for an easy online loan
Today, with many lenders no longer requiring a guarantor, being accepted for a payday loan is often a much smoother process than previous years. Many lenders simply ask a number of online questions and for the borrower to fit the necessary criteria to be considered.
At Uncle Buck, we value our customers and are keen to help them out of their cash situation, but we always need to ensure that our products are the right solution, hence our strict checks.
Applying for an easy online loan with Uncle Buck is straightforward and can be done simply by clicking the Apply Now button at the top of this page. For any further enquiries, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call our friendly UK based customer service team on 01959 543400. We are open Monday to Friday, 07:45 to 21:30 and on Saturdays & Sundays from 09:00 – 18:00.