Apply Online Now!
We all lead busy lives and we all value being able to save time whenever possible. So when it comes to borrowing money, an easy online loan can provide the ideal solution to covering those emergency expenses.
However, while such loans may be a quicker option for resolving your short-term cash crisis, they are still an expensive form of borrowing that aren’t intended to be a solution for long-term substantial financial difficulties.
How to Get Easy Loans Online
When you receive that unexpected bill, resolving it as soon as possible is key for preventing the problem from spiralling out of control. When looking online, you’ll often find a wealth of lenders all offering payday loans for varying amounts and rates.
Quick Online Loans
Here at Uncle Buck, our quick online loans application process offers a straightforward way of resolving an issue without having to unnecessarily wait around. There’s never any need to visit a branch and you could be approved without even having to speak with an adviser. However, we may still need to call some customers to confirm their details.
You could be eligible to borrow up to £500 for your first loan with us, while those who successfully repay their previous loans, could be approved for up to £1000. Our repayment schedules are set out over a four or six month period and provide a convenient way of paying back your loan regularly.
We pride ourselves on our commitment to responsible lending and are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority to provide our services. All our short-term loans are fair and transparent, and we give a breakdown of all our costs upfront, including a month by month schedule, so there are no hidden surprises.
Should anything throughout the online application process require clarification, our customer service team are available during opening hours on 01959 543400.
Why Easy Online Loans?
An online loan is just one of several products available during a short-term cash crisis to help, and with Uncle Buck, you could take advantage of the following benefits:
- A straightforward breakdown of costs: An easy online loan should provide you with all the costs associated with your loan upfront. Our handy Uncle Buck online calculator allows you to see how much you could borrow with a breakdown of your repayments and the total amount repayable including interest.
- Apply at your convenience: There are no appointments to keep when applying for an online loan, so you are free to complete your application at a time that suits you. Our easy online loans can be completed via mobile, tablet or desktop, so you can apply whether out and about or at home.
- A helpful human voice should you need it: Should something go wrong, an excellent online lender will have a customer service team to contact for help and support. Our friendly UK call staff are on hand seven days a week to help with any enquiries you may have about our loans.
- Avoid waiting around: Easy online loans can often be completed within a matter of minutes, giving you access to your cash the very same day. At Uncle Buck, we aim to transfer the money into your account within 15 minutes if your application is approved during our funding times of 6am to 11pm.
- No guarantor needed: Easy online loans often don’t require a guarantor, allowing you to secure a loan without having to trouble family or friends.
Please be aware that an Uncle Buck loan is not intended for long-term financial relief and it is not suitable for sustained borrowing over longer periods. There may be cheaper and more suitable alternatives if you are seeking a solution to a longer-term problem. Missed or late payments may incur additional fees and charges and may make obtaining further credit more difficult in the future. We report payment information to credit reference agencies and other lenders may see this.
Apply for an Easy Online Loan
Today, with many short-term lenders no longer requiring a guarantor, being accepted for a payday loan is often a much smoother process. However, at Uncle Buck we want our customers to be able to repay what they owe without negatively affecting their financial circumstances. We look at each request individually and will only make a loan if doing so meets our obligations as a responsible lender. Many lenders simply ask a number of online questions and for the borrower to fit their required criteria to be considered.
At Uncle Buck, we ask all applicants to fulfil the following criteria:
- Are over 18 years of age
- A UK resident
- In employment
- Own a UK bank account into which your salary is paid.
- Have a working mobile phone and a valid email address
- Not currently be in or anticipating entering debt management, an Individual Voluntary Arrangement or under any bankruptcy proceedings
If you fit the above criteria, then you could be approved simply by answering a number of questions alongside providing us with your personal and financial information. Once your application is complete, we can run the relevant affordability and creditworthiness checks to provide you with a prompt answer as to whether your application has been successful or not.
Throughout this process, we provide you with and request that you understand in full, all the required pre-contractual and contractual information needed for your online loan, including:
- The amount of your loan and the monthly breakdown in cost to you
- How we will collect your repayment
- The terms and conditions of your loan
- What may happen if you are unable to meet your loan repayments
Once your online application has been approved, the money could be transferred to your account in as little as 15 minutes. Please note our funding times are between 6am and 11pm.
At Uncle Buck, we value our customers and are keen to help them out of their cash situation, but we always need to ensure that our products are the right solution, hence our strict checks.
Applying for an easy online loan with Uncle Buck is straightforward and can be done simply by clicking the Apply Now button at the top of this page. For any further enquiries, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call our friendly UK based customer service team on 01959 543400. We are open seven days a week Monday to Friday, 08:00 to 21:30 and on Saturdays & Sundays from 09:00 – 18:00.