Apply Online Now!
Unexpected expenses can arrive in many forms, whether that’s the car requiring urgent repairs or the boiler breaking down when you least expect it. Having to cover these costs can make the wait until payday much harder, but when you lack the money to fix the issue, what can you do?
You could try struggling on until the end of the month, or you could consider other options such as applying for a £700 cash advance loan from Uncle Buck to resolve the issue today.
£700 Payday Loan
Here at Uncle Buck, we provide short-term payday loans with which you can:
- Apply for amounts of up to a £1000
- Repay over flexible monthly instalments of either four or six months
- The option to repay early at any point
If you are looking to apply for a £700 loan to repay over four months, the potential costs could breakdown as follows:
- Three monthly instalments of £265.19*
- One final instalment of £255.33*
- Interest charged: £350.90*
- A combined repayment total of £1050.90*
*This amount is calculated based on a fixed interest rate of 292% per annum with an application 15 days before your next pay date. Representative 1249.0% APR. The actual APR, repayment amounts and interest charged will vary in accordance with the term of the loan and your actual pay dates.
£700 Loan Bad Credit
Searching for a £700 loan but afraid of being turned down due to a less than perfect credit score? Then don’t worry, as here at Uncle Buck, we offer loans for bad credit to help you out when you need it most.
Alongside offering those with a bad credit score the opportunity to apply, we also provide:
- No guarantor loans: There’s no having to hassle a family member or friend to secure your money when you apply with our no guarantor loans.
- Straightforward online applications: Whether at home or on the go, with our online applications designed for mobile, tablet and desktop, you can apply when it suits you.
- Friendly customer support: Question about our loans? Then our UK-based customer service team can help.
At Uncle Buck, we offer loans designed to manage short-term cash flows. Our loans are not intended to cover long-term expenses or for paying off pre-existing debt. If you require help with another form of expense, then there may be cheaper, more suitable finance options available to you.
£700 Loan Direct Lender
Here at Uncle Buck, we are a direct lender, so when you apply with us, you will always borrow from us. And unlike with a broker, you can be assured that your details won’t be passed around other lenders (unless we cannot lend to you and you permit us to do so).
Apply for a £700 Loan Today!
Looking to apply for a £700 loan today? With our straightforward online application, it’s never been easier. First, you must be able to fulfil the following criteria:
- Be over the age of 18
- A UK resident
- In employment
- Have your salary paid into a UK bank account
- Own a working mobile phone
- Have a valid email address
- Not currently be in or anticipating entering debt management, an Individual Voluntary Arrangement or any bankruptcy proceedings
If you meet the above criteria, then we ask a number of questions regarding your:
- Banking details
Once you have answered our questions, we can run the relevant affordability and creditworthiness checks to try to establish whether an Uncle Buck loan might work for you. We want our customers to be able to repay what they owe without negatively affecting their financial circumstances. We look at each request individually and will only make a loan if doing so meets our obligations as a responsible lender.
At Uncle Buck, we’ve been offering short-term loans since 2004 to borrowers from across the UK. To apply for a loan today, click the Apply Now button.
If you have any questions regarding our £700 loans, you can contact us at email@example.com
Prefer to speak with a member of our friendly UK-based customer service team? Then call us today on 01959 543 400. We are open Monday to Friday, 08:00 to 20:00 and on Saturdays from 09:00 – 17:00.