Apply Online Now!
Whether it’s the car requiring essential repairs or the boiler breaking down, an emergency expense often needs an urgent solution. If you have the money available to afford the costs it can often just be a bit of an inconvenience but when you don’t, it can create numerous problems. So when faced with such a situation, what can you do? You could try holding on until payday or you could manage the issue with a small loan from Uncle Buck.
£300 Loan Bad Credit
At Uncle Buck, we don’t believe that credit scores always present a true representation of who you are as a borrower. So to help those who can afford a loan but who are struggling for approval due to a poor credit score, we offer £300 loans for bad credit.
As well as offering short-term loans for those with bad credit, we also provide a number of other benefits, including:
- No guarantor loans: We know finding a family member or friend to help secure your loan can be tricky, which is why none of our same day loans require a guarantor.
- Straightforward online applications: Whether at home or on the go, with our hassle-free online applications available on mobile, tablet and desktop, you can apply at your convenience.
- UK-based customer support: Our friendly customer service team are on hand to answer any questions you may have about our loans.
£300 Loan Direct Lender
Looking to apply for a £300 loan but unsure of whether to choose a direct lender or a broker?
When you apply for a £300 loan with a direct lender, such as Uncle Buck, you borrow straight from the lender. This ensures that you always have a single point of contact, and unlike with a broker, your details won’t be passed on to other lenders (unless we are unable to lend to you, but you still give us permission to share your details to help facilitate your application).
At Uncle Buck, we offer £300 loans designed to manage short-term cash flows. Our loans are not intended to cover long-term costs or for paying off pre-existing debt. If you require help with another form of expense, then there may be cheaper, more suitable finance options available to you elsewhere.
£300 Payday Loan
Here at Uncle Buck, all our costs are clear and transparent, so there are no nasty surprises with our £300 short-term loans. Available for a four-month period, a £300 loan would break down as follows:
- Three monthly instalments of £113.65*
- One final instalment of £109.43*
- For a total repayment cost of £450.38*
The amount is calculated based on a fixed interest rate of 292% per annum. Representative 1249.0% APR. The actual APR, repayment amounts and interest charged will vary in accordance with the term of the loan and your actual pay dates.
*Amount calculated on your first pay date being 15 days from approval.
Apply for a £300 Loan Today
Interested in applying for a £300 loan today? To be eligible for one of our short-term loans, all applicants must first fulfil the following criteria:
- Be over the age of 18
- A UK resident
- In employment
- Have a UK bank account into which your salary is paid
- Have a working mobile phone and a valid email address
- Not currently in or anticipating entering debt management, Individual Voluntary Arrangement or any bankruptcy proceedings
If you fulfil the above criteria, you could be approved an Uncle Buck loan simply by answering a few questions regarding your:
- Residential status
- Current employment
- Banking details
Once we have the required information, we can carry out the relevant affordability and creditworthiness checks to try and ensure that a £300 short-term loan works as a suitable option for you.
At Uncle Buck, we’ve been offering short-term loans since 2004 to borrowers from across the UK. To apply for a £300 loan today, click the Apply Now button.
If you have any questions regarding our loans, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Prefer to speak with a member of our friendly UK-based customer service team? Then call us today on 01959 543 400. We are open Monday to Friday, 08:00 to 20:00 and on Saturdays from 09:00 – 17:00.