Apply Online Now!
An unexpected expense can quickly throw even the most organised of budgets into disarray. However, when there’s not quite enough money to cover the costs, what can you do?
You could try hanging on until payday, or you could consider a small £200 loan from Uncle Buck to help you pay-off the expense without any unnecessary delay.
£200 Loan Bad Credit
Searching for a £200 short-term loan to help manage an unexpected expense but afraid your bad credit rating could put lenders off from offering you a loan? When you apply with Uncle Buck, a poor rating is not an issue as we don’t believe credit scores are always an accurate representation of who you are as a borrower. Which is why we offer loans for bad credit, as we prefer to base our decision on your wider financial situation and affordability of the loan rather than on your credit score.
Alongside our loans for bad credit, we also offer:
- No Guarantor Loans: Don’t let the lack of a guarantor prevent you from being approved a loan. When you apply with Uncle Buck, there’s no need for a family member or friend to secure your money.
- No-hassle online applications: Our straightforward online applications are available on mobile, tablet and desktop to ensure you can apply at a time convenient to you.
- Friendly, Seven-Days a Week Customer Support: Questions about our £200 short-term loans? Then our friendly UK-based customer service team can help.
£200 Loan Direct Lender
At Uncle Buck, we are a direct lender, which means when you apply with us, you borrow directly from us, so there’s never any worry about your details being passed around (unless we are unable to lend to you but you still give us permission to share your details to help facilitate your application). While with our clear and transparent costs, you can rest assured that there are no nasty surprise fees with our £200 loans.
Our short-term loans are intended to help cover unexpected expenses. They are not designed for long-term costs or for managing pre-existing debt. If you do require help with another form of expense, then there may be more suitable options available to you which are cheaper.
Missing or late repayments may incur additional fees which may make obtaining credit in the future more difficult. We report payment information to credit reference agencies and other lenders may see this.
£200 Payday Loan
Interested in finding out how much a £200 loan from Uncle Buck could cost you? With our handy calculator, it’s never been easier. For example, the costs of borrowing for a four-month period would work out as:
- Three instalments of £75.77*
- One final payment of £73.53*
- Interest charged: £100.84*
- For a combined total repayment cost of £300.84*
*This amount is calculated based on a fixed interest rate of 292% per annum with an application fifteen days before your specific pay date. Representative 1249.0% APR. The actual APR, repayment amounts and interest charged will vary in accordance with the term of the loan and your actual pay dates.
Need help covering an unexpected expense today? Then why not consider one of our £200 loans. To be eligible for one of our £200 short-term loans, you must be:
- Over the age of 18
- In employment
- A UK resident
- Have a UK bank account into which your salary is paid
- Own a working mobile phone and have a valid email address
- Not currently in or anticipating entering debt management, Individual Voluntary Arrangement or any bankruptcy proceedings
If you fulfil the required criteria above, you could be approved a loan simply by answering a number of questions regarding your:
- Residential Status
- Current Employment
- Banking Details
Once we have collected the necessary details, we can run the required affordability and creditworthiness checks to ensure that a £200 short-term loan from Uncle Buck works for you.
At Uncle Buck, we’ve been offering short-term loans since 2004 to borrowers from across the UK. To apply for a £200 loan today, click the Apply Now button.
If you have any questions regarding our loans, you can contact us at email@example.com.
Prefer to speak with a member of our friendly UK-based customer service team? Then call us today on 01959 543 400. We are open seven days a week Monday to Friday, 08:00 to 21:30 and on Saturdays & Sundays from 09:00 – 18:00.